July 18, 2015

911...GENEVIEVE GARIBAY IS AN ENEMY OF MINE. SHE IS STILL *STEALTHILY STALKING ME. FYI. 911 07/18/15 12:27 p.m., SYLVIA LYDIA MORELOS

911
I'm still be *stealthily stalked at the library.
CR again.
from san diego and local.
betty templeton included.
perps from resources every day. anti semites, anti Mexican.
I'm both Mexican and jewish and Italian catholic, vocal woman.
genevieve garibary, class of 1996, Chicano studies is NOT a friend of mine. she is an enemy of mine. I would never say she was a friend. EVER. I need to obtain a restraining order against her and her friends. she's got some look alikes following me around at STELLA MARIS, that one in particular was even wearing a cross.
911
fyi.
I hate GENEVIEVE GARIBAY.
She needs to stay away from me.

911
Identity theft. I am certain that they are also pretending to be Billie Joe Armstrong and have "spoken on his behalf" other times. That is one reason I get confused, especially since I can't directly SEE who it is (Cowards) via their technology. I can hear them. They steal voices and projects others' thoughts and ruin their reputation. This is criminal. Defamation of character. 911
I'm sick of the thefts, all around. And the torture and abuse of other innocents.
they play the victims, these S & M types too.
which is why they do not show me their faces. They know that I can identify them.
911
Sylvia Lydia Morelos

No comments: