July 16, 2014

SYLVIA SUN SOL (PEN NAME), ON GOOGLE, SYLVIA LYDIA MORELOS

 

Poems by this author (34) View all, Quick read »


  • I can feel his absence. / I don't like it. / Maybe it's the way I look at things...
    3
    2 months ago

  • He comes and he goes as he pleases. But he doesn't break my heart. He makes me smile
    2
    3 months ago

  • Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and
    2
    3 months ago

  • I don't know what brought me here to this place of uncertainty / I realized that answers a
    2
    a year ago

  • I bring you my gifts of life and creativity / I give you my heart with its boundless activ
    2
    a year ago

  • Amelie was a precocious and beguiling girl of fifteen but at times she was foolhardy / She
    1
    a year ago

About me



sylvia lydia morelos on google

sylvia sun sol on google

values.com
stupid people.com (quotes on stupid people.....FUN!!!!!)

bmindful.com

Albert Einstein

and Hellen Keller

and Michel de Montaigne are some of my favs.



*sylvia lydia morelos*

www.sylvialydiamorelos.blogspot.com

 
 


 

 
     

    No comments: