October 22, 2013

OCTOBER 19, EMAIL.....

By the way, I am an ACTIVIST...you can find me online at google.com Sylvia Lydia Morelos. I am also on CREDO, on SAVE AMERICA FOUNDATION, on other NGOs, I have encountered a LOT of harassment and SLANDER frome being called a WHORE who trekked her way out of texas by whoring around, to being a gang member, to being a terrorist, to being an obama supporter extremist. I am worried about my brother Jose Anthony Morelos. THey have told me that something happened to him in Arizona. I am worried because I can't find him. I tried to ask about finding a missing person's report but I was advised to call Tempe to file a report there as he was last in Arizona. I am worried about him because since our mom died in 2000, he wasn't feeling well about staying in l.a. As a result I asked him to go to San diego, and instead he took off to Arizona. I tried to find him in Maricopa when I filed a missing person report back in 2004-2005 and I was told by a detective over the phone that he was in Maricopa County Jail. I went down there and I couldn't see him because I was told that it was late and I had to come back the next day. I did not have any money to spend the night there and it did not occur to me to sleep somewhere becuase I wasn't homeless so I went back to san diego. I haven't found out anything about him since. He was born on 06/06/1975. I love him, Jose, my brother, a lot. He was at CSUN not too long ago and he once told me that he wanted to major in Administration of Justice. I know he has potential and he had problems with racial profiling (the way he looked). help. he was not a gang member. I don't know what he did, but he was a good guy. Very worried. gotta go. being intimidated.