March 13, 2016

03/13/16...9:20 a.m. About my channel on Youtube: Sylvia Lydia Morelos

Sylvia Lydia Morelos
Subscribe22

Hi. My name is Sylvia Lydia Morelos. My channel is abobt the events happening to innocent victims like myself and others during the War on Terror. My videos consist of documentation of not only crimes but of what to do about crimes, i.e. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, throughout this period. I am focusing recently on One City, One Book, San Francisco Read, Fall 2013, Little Brother by Cory Doctorow and Dare to Doodle, Creative Exercises for a Healthy Noodle!! (BRAIN GAMES). My mom's birthday is this month, October 29, 1956, and she passed away from lung cancer (chain smoker) in 2000. My brothers, Jose Antonio Morelos, dob: 06 06 75 and Jessie Alexander Rubio, 05 02 81, were murdered, systematically tortured/abused by these perpetrators. Please take a look at this videos as they are relevant to the current events. I am in Sacramento for a reason: THE NSA FACILITATED AL QUAEDA, THE NSA FACILITATED CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, THE NSA FACILITATED VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND INNOCENT MEN.
Show less


MAIN ST,
Sylvia Lydia Morelos79 videos8 viewsUpdated yesterday
Add a description
Play all  Share  Playlist settings

No comments: