January 20, 2016

01/20/16...3:21 p.m. THE MATRAIRIE PSYCH WARD, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH ALASKA (PALIN), SAN DIEGO, PORTLAND (MULTNOMAH COUNTY), HOUSTON, SAN FRANCISCO (MSC SOUTH TOO), NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK (LITTLE JAMAICA, JAMAICA HOSPITAL AND BELLEVUE.) ALL INVOLVED. EXTREME MENTAL HEALTHY AND CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSES. ADA APPLIES TO A SHITLOAD OF US. 911 Sylvia Lydia Morelos. I"M ON MEDICARE, SSA DISABILITY.

THE MATRIARIE PSYCH WARD, and the independent living where I was sent to from there, are INVOLVED. Jose Antonio Morelos' real father (islam) works there as a MENTAL HEALTH WORKER. I happened to end up there, with MINDY (whose name and number I turned into the fbi. Fuckin billie psycho bitch. Thought she was OCCUPY.

His father raped my mother when she was young. MY father (who is rumored to ALSO have been raped in LAFAYETTE along with my mother (cell 5d corrupt sheriff), gave the newborn his last name, JOSE ANTONIO MORELOS, jr. Jose in turn, grew up at gave MY mother, Sylvia Leticia Garcia (maiden) name, dob 10 29 56, from *TORREON, COAHUILA, HEPATITIS C, after he raped her.

She once verbally, outloud, spoken said to me : "I have an infection in my chest. It is HEPATITIS C." She had short black hair then before she dies it brown.

in one pic, she is wearing a rock and roll jacket and she has her hair dyed auburn like she had it (normal) when she was 16 or so. She dealt with the episcopal church in lafayette, la years ago.

I am third generation dealing with these shits. LEGALLY. now the gangs are going to make it a case of it.

FORTUNATELY FOR ME, my mon was MILITARY (USA, NAVY AIR, and ONE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, CIA.MY DAD WAS INTELLIGENCE TOO.)

I grew up in a single parent matriarchal household.

I'm the plus in BEST WESTERN PLUS.

MILITARY BRAT, but I went directly to college at the age of 18.

fyi.

THESE ARE THE FACTS! Rene raped my grandmother. they both gave one of partick rodriguez's girlfriends (WHERE IS FRANK), i figured it out (wait...she looks like)...my mother's originial social security card (they bragged about, visually once, illegal tech), with her original signature. they killed her/she died because of them.

difficult time proving it eh?

matricide is a crime. infanticide and chia too.

fyi.

vile, detestable things they are. AND I"M STILL PATIENT.

fyi.

KEEP THE PEACE. WE'VE GOT EM. ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST PLAIN STUPID.

SYLVIA LYDIA *MORELOS (*REAGAN)
DOH.

she is.

:(



911. Death/rape threats again. Im on the 4th floor getting death threats again. Someone outside w a gun, waiting (new orleans, *matrairie behavioral health psych, new orleans (psych ward, channel 2 news, santa monica, ca. Theyre going to stalk me to the next door shelter, 1001 polk street. I will be going down grove from hyde and market,, jose antonio morelos, new orleans, . THE LAST GANGS WHO JUST SAT NEXT TO ME, 2:59 PM, ARE FROM MATRARIE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, NEW ORLEANS. BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONGS GANG IS STALKING ME, INCLUDING KELLY RIPPA WHO WAS ALSO IN LAFAYETTE, LA (LIBRARY OFF OF 300 WEST CONGRESS, 70501, THE 3RD FLOOR THIS PAST SUMMER WHEN MY ATM CARD WAS STOLEN. BILLIE IS A THIEF AS WELL. BANK ACCOUNT. BRB

No comments: