January 06, 2016

01/07/16...911. This is for the general public...Sylvia Lydia Morelos, 9:30 a.m.

January 05, 2016 Part 2: This is for the general public. 


Sylvia Lydia Morelos, Distractions. Stay in the present *at all times. Pay attention to your immediate surroundings. Keep it real. Make sure that you have all of your pertinent documents on you, iff applicable: id, social security card, credit cards, money, etc. Extremists/Terrorists/Sex offenders/Criminals in general ( ~) will usually look for vulnerabilities through *distractions. They are desperate, some of them. note: they oftentimes wear a BOTOX attitude. It's on 24 hrs/day, *en masse. Please be observant. You learn a lot. They are violent when they don't get their way, so please stay away from them when they are in the immediate vicinity. FREE WIFI: customers who are using free wifi, please be weary of the following businesses: STARBUCKS, FED EX, HAPPY DONUTS (san francisco, off of taylor and ellis, 94102). They also have unscrupulous folk in other places, i.e. the library downtown, Larkin Library, 100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102. Remote administrator: i.e. scrolls down the screen, etc. Everyone who owns a computer/labtop *knows what a remote admin does, correct? Welp, the downtown library admin (remote) has interfered with, for example, my posts online, feds, etc. Now, that is obviously a no-no, i.e. it interferes with the integrity of the posts (i.e. deletion of accurate info, etc.) They can also print out, and have possibly printed out my posts online if they have it on screen. So, please weed these types of workers out accordingly. You will find the person responsible for them in *your hiring department, Human Resources, more than likely, a Jehovah Witness, who doesn't, incidentally, believe in government. Separation of church and state, I've "said" in the past, to no avail. Retort?: "We believe in anarchy, Sylvia, not *your government.'' Then they used their technology (which is illegal) to break and enter (yes, it is definitely BREAKING AND ENTERING) into a courthouse in Santa Monica (i.e. I am referring to STEP-UP on second street in santa monica. Yes, they coddle criminals. Note: I just recently noticed a starbucks on a hill, across the street from a major hotel. That hotel reminds me of OPELEUSAS...anyone seen the wall in OPELEUSAS with the big mustache holding on to their scales of justice? Then there is the burger king hat, 70504, that the burger king kids wear. The one that I found in Lafayette, La 70504, has a mustache on it. That is safe place (exploitation of children ring-ers of, BURGER KING ARMSTRONG, i called him, remember? IS HE *STILL IN ZEE BUILDING?" fyi. I found a starbucks here, in the tenderloin, the hotel it across the street, and it say one-step, I believe, the taxis gave me a difficult time that morning. A couple of small trucks passed by not too long after that. FYI. please feel free to use www.instantstreetview.com You can use 2 cross streets, or the address itself. If it doesn't pan out, for example, there is a mural on BURR AND CANAL(houston, texas, 77002, or 77003, on the way to the STANAKER library, little el salvador is there, salvadorean gangs; fyi.) of the *real Isela Jimenez...the cameras show a different mural, let the proper authorities know, satellite cameras. When the public questions government, etc. and government corruption, you get answers. Be persistent, no violence. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. IT ALWAYS WILL BE. "NO VIOLENCE, SI SE PUEDE." Cesar Chavez "Remember, Nazi Germany was legal." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (whose birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks). W regards to torture: it's real, please inform the feds. Say something about the technology that is used. Stay calm and keep to the facts. Via illegal technology (send them postings online, walk into an office. Keep it private, so as to protect your privacy, safety and your rights.) Those types of serious offenses are federal offenses. "TORTURE IS A MORTAL SIN." -POPE FRANCIS. I tend to expose them via social media, free. Blogger and simplesite.com also free. You can connect your twitter account to your facebook account: i.e. go to your settings tab in facebook, go to "follower", click on followers, look at options, connecting to twitter is one option that you have. fyi. When you post on FACEBOOK , it will post onto twitter. Keep trying; it takes practice i.e. SHARE tab: -go to the second option, you can cut and past (control C, copy, *highlight the entire section first, start at the top, click, highlight), control v, to past it. Practice makes perfect. -you can control v (paste it) onto the second option and it will post onto twitter. You will see it as a link to facebook, fyi. Other resources: *I just bought another acer (white) laptop for $169 at TARGET. I bought it the first time for $199. It does everything that I need it to do. Not too much memory. But i figure that you can use a USB drive for the rest. So...Discipline with you basics: FOOD, HYGIENE, SHELTER, and Medications if and when applicable. MENTAL, PHYSICAL, AND SPIRITUAL check ups. It's for your own good (*snicker, snicker, *wink. :) ) Finally, always slow down when things get tough, i.e. stress, etc (note: according t the Huffington Post, good stress relievers (back in 2012), scrambled eggs, oatmeal and nuts (any kind). Take a breather, a 15 minute break, walk into an Air Conditoned room, or look at a blank wall or stare up at the sky, it will clear your thoughts. *BE GOOD TO YOURSELF. YOU MATTER. THIS IS IMPORTANT. If I didn't know this and practice what I believe in (i.e. all of the aforementioned), I wouldn't be fair. Never let people get the best of you. These are sadists, they practice S & M. (sado-masochism). They like to inflict pain and like to receive it. hence their devil/satan worshippers. Note: ONLY BAD MALICIOUS CORRUPT FUCKERS HATE ME. THEY NEED TO KEEP TAKING A NUMBER, fyi. Please report them, do not get involved with them. Should you have the misfortune of encountering them, please don't be alone. CONFRONTATIONS don't help the situation any. They believe that violence is power and therefore they get a kick out of it. Remember: they are th VP in the military violence is power, i.e. they also do NOT believe in government, and their sense of entitlement, their fundamentalism and mysoginy is *real. They are therefore antisocial. And they don't give a fuck. "We can be in the world, but not be of the world." Verbatim. They use people otherwise. See video below: ******************** Jody Watley - Friends ft. Eric B. & Rakim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHy2hZ3ECHA *********************************** 911. THE SEX OFFENDERS/GANG MEMBERS ARE WAAAAY TO SMUG BECAUSE OF THE COPS. dirty mother fuckers.TIT FOR TAT FOR THE FUCKIN SNITCHES. ...still "ensuring" obama change...in exchange for ...degrees, jobs that they don't qualify for, IDENTITIES, etc. Taking the honor of our men and women, like the VETERANS FOR PEACE MOCK EVERY FUCKIN SUNDAY AT SANTA MONICA PIER , 90401, at ! 6:00 a.m. Poor MICHAEL. DE REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER PIECE OF SHIT. NO MORE DEREGISTRATION OF SEX OFFENDERS NOW! As it is, they were already saying "we can't be accused of the same crime TWICE!" oh my god ,you have nooo fuckin idea. I've been a victim of rape (indidivual myself) when I was 22 and 25. TAKE BACK THE NIGHT ANYONE? STARBUCKS CODDLES SEX OFFENDERS LIKE MCDONALDS DID/DOES IN SANTA MONICA, CA and IN NW EVANGELINE (MEDIA, SALVATION ARMY, Ha!) reported it! BITCHES (to these freaks). NO MORE DE REGISTRATION OF SEX OFFENDERS. THEY FEEL SOOO SMUG WITH THEIR FRIENDS THE SAN FRANCISCO COPS! argh. uh, no. I am not EXAGERRATING. it *IS the Tenderloin (TENDER LOIN) is it NOT? they gloated. Uh, deufuss..."CHOICE CUT...TENDERLOIN [DICK]", SHALOM. I saw this at one establishment. VERY COOL. THESE FUCKERS DON'T CARE. "VIOLENCE AND DRUGS DO NOT BELONG HERE." This is off of EDDY AND JONES. They have 6 flowers (represent the 6 bricks in lAFAYETTE, i lost ~4 myself. I WAS IN LAFAYETTE, LA. 2 months and a week. RENE ISAAC RUBIO, WILLIAM JACKIE RHODES and others stole from me. B of a disability for the *WHOLE month of AUgust. I was furious. STUCK THERE. AND MY ACCOUNT WAS LITERALLY REDUCED TO A ZERO BALANCE. Since I have been banking with b of a since 1993, this has never happened.And it had to happen in Lafayette! They were trying to get my direct deposit to return automatically to the TREASURY DEPT.THEY WERE GLOATING ABOUT IT. They did not realize, one week doesn't cut it. IT TAKES 30 days for that to happen. I was stuck there for more than 1 reason. Not your fault. (Sorry). These are the facts. Slow down, btw. and breathe. These fuckers are dirty. AND NO, I AM *NOT GOING ANYWHERE. PEOPLE WHO HAVE KNOWN ME FOR YEARS, know that I am a pacificist. I"M TALKING REPUTABLE PEOPLE. THESE PERPS LOOK STUPID, is an understatement. fyi. They want me to run out of money. STARBUCKS NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN. fyi. across the board.HATE CRIMES GALORE: HARASSMENT, BULLYING, STALKING, ILLEGAL TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, THEY ENDORSE GLIDE, etc. HATE CRIMES BY STARBUCKS. THEIR VERY LOGOS EPITOMIZE THAT. THEY ALSO MAKE FUN OF THE LGBTQ community. ACTIONS AND DRESS. ENEMIES OF THE STATE THEY SHOULD BE BY NOW. OTHERS ARE TERRORISTS. I'm neither. I'm an activist an a law abiding citizen. DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER I INTEND TO SUE FOR.FYI: I advise the same to others. THEY DO IT TO INNOCENTS:" "WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE." AWAKE MAGAZINE, 2013. SHe had a ...done to her head. fyi. GLIDE WOULD KNOW TOO. HOUSTON TOO! PARK, GREEN.FYI. BE SAFE, and slow down. BACK YOURSELVES Up, CONTACTS, close ones only recommended, keep your circle small (i.e. 800 friends on facebook, ALICE CHU, in 2012; they went the other way). basics meet everyday. IT's good discipline. FYI. I'm angry, but I' ve never been volatile.COPS ARE SLANDERING, looks like. And I am known as a pacifist. THESE FUCKERS DONT GIVE A FUCK. THEY JUST WANT TO ACCUSE AND COMMIT HATE CRIMES FOE BLOOD MONEY AND WORSE!!! no conscience. none! THEY DONT DESERVE WELFARE, EBT INCLUDED. THEY ALSO DONT DESERVE RESOURCS THAT OTHER LACK, *BECAUSE OF THEM. KAMAL HARRIS IS CORRUPT AND IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRUPT COPS, 911/fyi. LOOKS LIKE *ENTRAPMENT TO ME. FYI: WATCH YOUR BACKS. "DP YOU EFFECT CHANGE *TOO?" *WINK. SYLVIA LYDIA MORELOS 01/07/16....7:50 a.m. Sorry. Can't explain. Mr. Armstrong: Police corruption, brutality? fyi. I did not have any info enough to generalize. I only took down names and badge numbers of *individual corrupt cops. I know for a fact that I can *legally ask for a name (Last name at least) and badge number of the police officer or cop with whom I am speaking. Remember that. When one corrupt prick here in San Francisco said to me "You're asking for too much info", a red flag went off. It is my obligation to question, especially *corrupt government. I don't generalize from the getgo. I'm smart/wait it out. Patience is a *virtue In Sacramento a few yrs ago, I was hearing them )(corrupt cops up there too, i.e. NSA and FEINSTEIN; the NSA is based IN Sacramento, as is FEINSTEIN. The cops were confusing with regards to "we are going to use *legal guns against you Sylvia." They were referring to the NRA. So I looked back at everything and thought "no, the dirty COPS are gonna turn [radius of?] and label us "rioters". fyi. I'm a pacifist." I reported a credible threat in Sacramento; I was in Wellspring, a little girl was wearing a pink costume with ears; I attributed that to the theatre on the mta bus map, off of 22nd and broadway (note: i've been riding buses since I was a kid; mom taught me well.) I looked at the legend, thought about the little girl; I found 3 theatres (cinemas) and I was looking for the closest line to it: 29 (business line, rush hour. I traced it with my finger all the way to CARMICHAEL. At the time I was thinking, 4000A serios, 1500, NEW YORK, NEW YORK (Nancy derthick reeled me in as a homeless, mexican jew, catholic,etc, italian; she and her husband have been reeling in the homeless into her home for years. She has something to do with the SACRAMENTO DOWNTOWN PROJECT AND THE SAN DIEGO DOWNTOWN PROJECT as well as MIDTOWN MANOR, 515 21st, 95811. I lived in #4, until tina white gave me an illegal 30 day notice. THe human rights abuses that I have suffered since then are due to her too (TINA WHITE, per nancy derthick,similar signatures,upside down (i.e. W, not M); tina white is also friends,bff, with the sacramento cops. THESE ARE THE FACTS.) Anyway, a few days later in the Sacramento Bee "2 deputy sheriffs were shot and killed in CARMICHAEL today, near the MOTEL 6[ this is alluding to Chris Guillebeau, multnomah county, 97204. There is a motel 6 not too far from the OREGON CONVENTION CENTER. I was personally up there, and did my homework twice. I usually don't speak out of my ass. Sorry. Wikileaks and friends have relied on torture, mental abuse, misinformation, slander, defamation of character, etc.According to the ADA, 2013 : anyone fucker with MY civil rights will be "prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." ADA 2013. fyi. DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT; note "...or even having a record of such a disability." (VERBATIM). If this applies to you, contact an Ombudsman, and ESPECIALLY NAMI, the national alliance for the mentally ill. THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH, 1960, they did it all over again. Same abuses, SYSTEMATIC, like they did in the 1960's. Thing is, NAMI was formed by the victims of the time, victims of fascist psychiatry (they described their abuses akin to fascist nazi germany.) They got together and formed the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill. Now...what the fuck happened to NAMI? I intend on being a part of it eventually. For myself and my dead brother, JESSIE ALEXANDER RUBIO, dob 04 15 81, who suffered from Tourette's Syndrome all of his life and took Riddlin since he was ~7 yrs old. Now, I've heard the slander...don't get me started. Jessie did not have to be dead. And they're perps are still out there. Nothing personal with you, in this respect. I did hear at one point that you tried to help him. He did not trust many people. At another point, he ended up in BEAU BRIDGE, 15 minutes away from Lafayette. When I was there, a cna ,mocked me and said "jessie was *nice. REMEMBER! JESSIE WAS NICE." It looks like he "accidentally" drank shampoo, when he was given a little plastic cup for it. They took him off of his Riddlin. Told people that he wasn't sick. I can only imagine what the torture must have been like for him. Rene is responsible for Jessie's HOMELESSNESS. Jessie was happy for ~ 6-7 yrs, living off of E. Street in chula vista. We spoke over the phone; "those were the G(ood) O(ld) D(ays)." He referred to the times when our mom was alive (SYlvia Leticia Garcia -maiden name- 10/29/56, dob.). He was happy working for MTA SAN DIEGO, cleaning buses every day for ~6 yrs. hard working,honest and noble. Happy. Rene Isaac Rubio, dob 05 02 83 his biological brother, lured him to LONG BEACH, and lived with ISABELLA, who was 2 at the time, and her youngest sister, newborn, Their mother and those two are involved. Yes, they would take advantage of him financially (disability money); yes, Jessie would complain, and yes, Rene Isaac Rubio WOULD keep it and kick Jessie out. He had problems since then. THE RUBIOS ARE TERRORISTS. OFFICIAL. btw: My grandmother, Ernestina Ulloa Orozco, dob 08 14 28, from Jalisco, Mexico (PALIN KNEW HER TOO), once called him "bastardo". He was never baptized as a newborn. STUPID FOOL was stupid enough to completely and 100% convert to ISLAMIC SHIT. MILITANT. I'm not kidding. Jessie and I were baptized Catholic, 100%. Rene is DUMB, so are his 3 bitches. "OPORTUNISTAS LAS PERRAS", is what I called them when they showed up to sacramento last year or so ,pretending that Jessie AND RENE were BOTH dead (i.e. CAR ACCIDENT,"kill yourself, make the world a better place." is what I heard his baby mama say.") These are the facts. fyi. COPS ARE VERY CORRUPT HERE. NOW I"M BLANKETING IT. PLEASE READ MY TWEETS AS TO WHY. KAMALA HARRIS NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE LEGALLY. FYI. Sylvia Lydia Morelos 01/07/16...6:39 p.m. Hi. I am writing to inform you that the local cops did not respond to a 911 call that I made from Carl's jr this morning, ~4:13 a.m. I have the time on my phone. I checked again at 5:23 a.m. and they still hadn't shown up. Carl's junior has very dangerous people just loitering in the early morn. I bought something. A black make, ~6' tall literally tried to take my laptop from me, I turned around on time to see it. I called 911. He was too comfortable. The security guard within the place did nothing; instead he said that it was *my obligation to keep an eye on my stuff because theft happens there. Staff at the Hospitality House, 290 Turk Street, 94102 off of Leavensworth and Golden Gate are also not upholding rules. They are undermining services and putting innocents like myself in danger by not responding to credible threats of violence by gang members and others (sex offenders), i,e. KILLER is the name of one. He made it clear to me that it was his name. JAN is the staff person behind the counter who is outright refusing to enforce the rules on those who deserve it. fyi. credible threats from both places. Hate crime (racist based too. I'm Mexican, Jewish, Italian, Catholic and I have a BA from UCLA, in Latin American Studies, class of 2003. My CA ID is, social security # is and my dob is. I am 5'7" tall (in flats) and I weight ~160 pounds. My ca id was stolen by ANA AYALA in Houston, Texas. I reported it to CRIMESTOPPERS. It is still in their system. FYI. I am an activist and also report to the feds. THE MTA SAN FRANCISCO, THE COPS, AND THE FIRE DEPT "DONT WANT TO CROSS THE UNION." fyi. I've been getting death threats and harassment for reporting on them and gang violence and on sex offenders. SALVATION ARMY is involved. KAMALA HARRIS is corrupt. She is encouraging their behavior. Sometimes she harasses me indirectly by her staff. It's bizarre; I've caught it a couple of times. 911 tv is involved, channel 2 as usual, 6:26 a.m. 01/06/16...6:20 a.m. 01/06/16...6:19 p.m. Fire Dept is here to back up Billie Boy Armstrong. Illegal technology "sometimes it's necessary." they said. fyi. corrupt bitches are humped up again because of them. 911 Sylvia Lydia Morelos. There is something wrong in the women's restroom. THe chair for disabled within the stall that i was in fell to the floor while i was sitting on it. Illegal technology ----> Billie. The fd did nothing. the front desk said nothing. I reported it to Chloe. They are all liable. 911 01/06/16...6:20 a.m. 01/06/16...6:19 p.m. Fire Dept is here to back up Billie Boy Armstrong. Illegal technology "sometimes it's necessary." they said. fyi. corrupt bitches are humped up again because of them. 911 Sylvia Lydia Morelos. There is something wrong in the women's restroom. THe chair for disabled within the stall that i was in fell to the floor while i was sitting on it. Illegal technology ----> Billie. The fd did nothing. the front desk said nothing. I reported it to Chloe. They are all liable. 911 01/05/16...01/04/16...I am currently at 1049 Howard Street. Billie Joe Armstrong is a terrorist. Bitches here help him out. wifi interference now. He is involved. Beware of Billie. 911. He is using illegal technology again. fyi. Voyeurism is a crime. He has used illegal tech on myself for torture in the past. Witnesses (houston), witnesses (lafayette). 911 fire dept is here. not good. Anyone read about the history of the fd san francisco on wikipedia (corrupt). they're the ones with the sirens that go off when they shouldn't. looks like billie boy has friends (them.) 911 01/04/16...5:00 PM. I will either go to the Next Door Shelter, 1001 Polk Street, 94109, or to A Woman's Place, 1049 Howard Street, and I will walk down Taylor Street. Everything that these perps are doing is criminal, including Cyberterrorism, hackers are involved. 911/fyi.. 01/04/16...4:57 p.m. I am in front of Glide, 330 Ellis Street, San Francisco, Ca 94102. I am waiting for an overnight. Wifi (free) is an issue; Hackers undermine the integrity of online postings, i.e. remote admin., scrolling screens, etc. 911/fyi. ************** 911. TERRORISM-RELATED ACTIVITY at this STARBUCKS, STORE #611, 120 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 415 284 0579.... ************* wifi "free" just forced all my tabs to disappear. fyi. 911. I am at Happy Donuts, 299 Ellis Street, 94102, across the street from Glide, 300 Ellis, 94102. Suspicious activity here. 911. Cashier looks like Jessie Alexander Rubio, facial, and my total, 1 Tru Moo ($1.75), 1 DairyPure Milk, and 1 Apple Fritter ($1.75), = $4.15 . total. Jessie's birthday was 04 15 81. 911. Glide and The Staff at the Hospitality House, *Jan and her friend Killer (gang member, ?) are involved. I've been getting death threats all day. I am waiting for an overnight, either at 1001 Polk Street, 94109, Next Door Shelter, of A Woman's Place, 1049 Howard, they usually approach me in both directions. EPISCOPAL CHURCH involved (also involved with SRO's, the info/flyers as to its SRO's are in GLIDE, 1st floor office. Perps threatening, retaliation for reporting them. stalking involved. 911. wifi problems agaon. Greenday/Billie watch your backs. These fuckers threaten you too. fyi. Sylvia 911. I am at Happy Donuts, 299 Ellis Street, 94102, across the street from Glide, 300 Ellis, 94102. Suspicious activity here. 911. Cashier looks like Jessie Alexander Rubio, facial, and my total, 1 Tru Moo ($1.75), 1 DairyPure Milk, and 1 Apple Fritter ($1.75), = $4.15 . total. Jessie's birthday was 04 15 81. 911. Glide and The Staff at the Hospitality House, *Jan and her friend Killer (gang member, ?) are involved. I've been getting death threats all day. I am waiting for an overnight, either at 1001 Polk Street, 94109, Next Door Shelter, of A Woman's Place, 1049 Howard, they usually approach me in both directions. EPISCOPAL CHURCH involved (also involved with SRO's, the info/flyers as to its SRO's are in GLIDE, 1st floor office. Perps threatening, retaliation for reporting them. stalking involved. 911 3:14 p.m. I am on my way to GLide, 330 Ellis, off of Taylor and Ellis. Sylvia. fyi 01/04/16...12:36 p.m. I am on the 3rd floor of the Larkin Library, 100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, 94102, off of Hyde and Market. I will be at GLIDE ~3:30 p.m. for an overnight, cross streets are Taylor and Ells. I am in one of the study rooms (glass doors) on the 3rd floor. I love you, Billie. IT is interfering with scrolling, via free wifi, library. They keep trying to prevent me from contacting/meeting you in person. fyi. 01/04/16...11:48 p.m. I am off to St. Anthony's for lunch! (*thank you, friend! :) ...) I am then going to go to the Larkin Library. fyi. Love, Sylvia No I am not PMSing. So sorry, Greenday. Sylvia Lydia Morelos 01/04/16...11:26 a.m. See Google Hangout, mine todeay at 10:45 a.m. at https://plus.google.com/u/0/ 01/04/16...11:24 a.m. TERRORISTS AT Starbucks Store #611, 120 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 415 284 0579, across the street from Target, off of Mission and 4th street. The Target is located at 789 Mission street, ste. 1. hi. facts only.

No comments: