January 06, 2016

01/06/16...6:57 a.m. THIS IS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC, ESPECIALLY IN SAN FRANCISCO, ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH A CONSCIENCE...Sylvia Lydia Morelos, 01/06/16...6:58 a.m. THE LOCAL COPS ARE INEFFECTIVE; THERE IS HOWEVER THE SHERIFF'S DEPT, fyi.

01/07/16...6:39 p.m. Hi. I am writing to inform you that the local cops did not respond to a 911 call that I made from Carl's jr this morning, ~4:13 a.m. I have the time on my phone. I checked again at 5:23 a.m. and they still hadn't shown up. Carl's junior has very dangerous people just loitering in the early morn. I bought something. A black make, ~6' tall literally tried to take my laptop from me, I turned around on time to see it. I called 911. He was too comfortable. The security guard within the place did nothing; instead he said that it was *my obligation to keep an eye on my stuff because theft happens there. Staff at the Hospitality House, 290 Turk Street, 94102 off of Leavensworth and Golden Gate are also not upholding rules. They are undermining services and putting innocents like myself in danger by not responding to credible threats of violence by gang members and others (sex offenders), i,e. KILLER is the name of one. He made it clear to me that it was his name. JAN is the staff person behind the counter who is outright refusing to enforce the rules on  those who deserve it. fyi. credible threats from both places. Hate crime (racist based too. I'm Mexican, Jewish, Italian, Catholic and I have a BA from UCLA, in Latin American Studies, class of 2003. My CA ID is, social security # is and my dob is . I am 5'7" tall (in flats) and I weight ~160 pounds. My ca id was stolen by ANA AYALA in Houston, Texas. I reported it to CRIMESTOPPERS. It is still in their system. FYI. I am an activist and also report to the feds. THE MTA SAN FRANCISCO, THE COPS, AND THE FIRE DEPT "DONT WANT TO CROSS THE UNION." fyi. I've been getting death threats and harassment for reporting on them and gang violence and on sex offenders. SALVATION ARMY is involved. KAMALA HARRIS is corrupt. She is encouraging their behavior. Sometimes she harasses me indirectly by her staff. It's bizarre; I've caught it a couple of times. 911

I'm getting credible rape and death threats. FYI.

Thanks.

Sylvia Lydia Morelos
c/o The Hospitality House
290 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA

Please note that I am on disability and on MEDICARE. I've been on it for  15 years. FYI.

My brother was Jessie Alexander Rubio, dob 04 15 81. He had Tourette's Syndrome and had taken RIDDLIN since he was ~7 yrs old.

I am currenty at STARBUCKS at 120 4th street, off of Mission and 4th. across the street from TARGET, 789 Mission Street, 911.

Thanks.

http://www.sfsheriff.com/contact.html

No comments: