April 07, 2015

04/07/15...7:48 a.m. THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THE GENERAL LAW ABIDING POPULATION ....THIS INFO WILL HELP A LOT. Sylvia Lydia Morelos, 7:57 a.m.

04/07/15...7:48 a.m. THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THE GENERAL LAW ABIDING POPULATION ....THIS INFO WILL HELP A LOT. Please also read my blogs, I have more than 2, if it helps. PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK,*YOUTUBE WILL HELP A LOT (PLEASE BE PATIENT, I know I babble a lot sometimes, but it was the best I could do at the time.) FYI. YOU will have more info than before. MICROFICHE IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED for the following year and papers: The Wall Street Journal, THE LA TIMES,THE NEW YORK TIMES, THE SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS, and THE SAN FRANCISCO GATE.MICROFICHE 2013 their front cover pics, I was reading the paper back then....one said 'julian assange is a sociopath', obama....{great, i thought to myself, i called or referred to michael juan (behavioral health,south bay guidance center, 619 427 4661 as a sociopath; he's islam and a former gang member from HUNTINGTON PARK. he was admin in 2007...fyi. 911.) 'obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing', per Julian Assange...another one had carter, clinton, and MICHELL OBAMA (she was trying to catch my attn; i wasn't flattered, I used to look at CORALINE, and her expression on her face, i.e. uplifted eyebrow; look at michell obama. fyi another one,obama was feeding in africa (great, he's feeding the hungry, mocker!!!), another one obama has his left left on top of a desk with an L (forfinger) ;note: I saw a sign inside the larkin library in 2013  sign language L (note: i learned almost the whole alphabet in sign language in elementary school when i was a kid; it's education and what you know, hello? to the good guys.)...911 fyi. periodical section of the library, you will find microfiche machines, i.e. like the sacramento library, 95814, and newspapers. microfiche i haven't learned how to use, but it was i thought and I haven't had time because of these perps. i've been suggesting microfiche for a while now. fyi. KNOWLEDGE is POWER. no way around it. :) Sylvia Lydia Morelos

No comments: