April 07, 2015

04/07/15....7:35 a.m. Please check out the ARTIVISTA (their reich AGAINST CESAR CHAVEZ) mural at 25th and K, San DIego, CA 92101. 911. THE JEHOVAH WITNESS HALL IS RIGHT DOWN THE BLOCK OFF OF K STREET, 92101.

04/07/15...7:21 a.m. continued


in 2013, COPWATCH AND NGOS needed in SANTA MONICA, mediawatch (against charlie radio, 95815, and 97204 included). death threat i'm receiving in Coffee Bean,62 on 3rd street promenade. right now.

homicidal maniacs.

do not hire from santa monica. smc or santa monica college. these people are WAY too smug and threaten law abiding citizens like myself. I'm not going anywhere. NUMBER 1, my birthday i this month, on the 20th. I expect to be treated with respect AS THE LAW ABIDING HISPANIC/LATINA AMERICAN AND COLLEGE GRADUATE THAT I AM, NOT GHETTO. NUMBER 2, i like the BEACH, AND I DON'T LIKE FEARING FOR MY LIFE BECAUSE OF IT. NUMBER 3, i need the resources at OPCC 503 Olympic BLvd, 90401 BECAUSE OF YOU. I'm HOMELESS BECAUSE OF YOU. MIND YOUR FUCKIN MANNERS, CRIMINALS, BECAUSE YOU FUCKERS ARE *BARELY being to ler rat ed. DONT PRESS YOUR FUCKIN LUCK. (IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES YOU...


transnational gang violence is NOT gonna happen. THE GANGS ARE HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR GODFORSAKEN LIVES RIGHT NOW. IM SICK OF IT.

THE NRA ROCKS!!!


I still have to own a gun and learn how to use one. I AM *UNARMED* and I am not military, i am NOT trained in combat nor self defense in spite of your lies to others, ASSHOLES. I am a citizen, a first generation college student, an honest an ethical person, and I HATE and RESENT YOU FUCKERS HAVING STOLEN FROM ME on a SYSTEMATIC basis, the TORTURE you put me through, and my fetus you killed in 2009/10.

I should have been there by now. it has been above and beyond patience in affliction.

and that's JUST my kid, mulatto/creole, who wouldve been 4 or 5 by now. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO ME a couple of years ago to ridicule my babys death?

you sang eric clapton's song , the one he dedicated to his dead baby, 'will you know my name if i saw you in heaven.' the performer was singing in across the street fro barnes and noble AS I PASSED by. and someone else said to them, 'that's in good taste.' you placed a happy birthday balloon with 'it's a boy' next to POP music (music studios? not too far from fed ex off o wilshire.) YOU PLACED A BABY SHIRT with DISNEY CHARACTERS, i.e. beauty and the beast, cinderella, etc. I took a picture of it when I had it at OPCC in the LAUNDRY room. it's on facebook punks.


fyi.

I am NOT prone to violence. THank God for SMALL favors. AND FORCED INSTITUTIONALIZATION is neither legal, moral nor the law.I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE BY NOW.

FYI to the rest of AMERICA AND THE WORLD: THESE PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS. OPCC IS NOT PRIVATELY FUNDED ONLY. STATE FUNDS IT TOO, which is great.

note: since WHEN is HUD, the department of housing and urban development involved with SAFE SPACE, which is what these perps starting spreading rumors about.

I said, uh no, i know where safe space is at. OPCC is NOT safe space, they are doing something else there which is not up to me to figure out. I'm just there for resources. FYI.

911.

i hate white supremacy, and i was attacked there recently, so.

mind you fuckin manners THIRD REICH PROPONENTS OF.THIS *IS* L.A!


Sylvia Lydia Morelos

No comments: