August 10, 2014

SYLVIA LYDIA MORELOS: 08/10/14...1:36 P.M. THERE IS NO RULE OF LAW IN SAN FRANCISCO. THEY ARE, CHRIS GUILLEBEAU AND ALICE CHU AND JOSE BAROCIO AND GLIDE 330 ellis 911 THEY ARE HUNTING ME LIKE THEY DID JOSE ANTONIO MORELOS IN ARIZONA, 911.

08/10/14 1:32 p.m. I need help asap. THERE IS NO R/ULE OF LAW IN SAN FRANCISCO. THEY ARE, CHRIS GUILLEBEAU AND ALICE CHU AND JOSE BAROCIO AND GLIDE 330 ellis going to try to do the same thing to me that they did to my brothers Jose Antonio Morelos in Arizona, and Jessie Alexander Rubio, who lived w his [implicated] brother RENE ISAAC RUBIO and his opportunist women (3, two under age included). Jessie Alexander Rubio, who had Tourettes Syndrome and took Riddlin since he was 7 years old, was murdered. I was under the impression that Rene had been murdered as well, until he recently tried to contact me on Facebook. I blocked "his ass". Most of us have a disability. I need help with the ADA. I am also outnumbered. I also need help with stalker laws. 911. This is proof that S/AN FRANCISCO, etc.  and all of the aforementioned murdered my brothers, Jessie Alexander Rubio and Jose Antonio Morelos.  Jessie Alexander Rubio lived with his conniving brother and his "sister in law" and their two brats (opportunists, the four of them). Jessie Alexander Rubio lived in Long Beach. ALICE CHU AND CHRIS GUILLEBEAU, imp, implicated. 911. I NEED HELP. THIS IS SELF DEFENSE ON MY PART AT THIS POINT. I ALSO HAVE A RECORD OF A DISABILITY. I AM ALSO UNARMED AND OUTNUMBERED BY THE THOUSANDS. NEED HELP FROM MY FRIENDS. ANYTHING GOES...for these terrorists/terrorist sympathizers/extremists. I am an American, a real one, whom they despise.  THIS *IS* SELF DEFENSE. I AM UNARMED. 911/411 .SYLVIA LYDIA MORELOS

No comments: