July 19, 2014

AFFIRMATIONS...OCTOBER 2, 2011, SYLVIA LYDIA MORELOS

Affirmations:

"I claim my own power."
"I AM not afraid of people."
"Don't be afraid to be alone - it can mean freedom to be."
"I have a strong sense of self, value myself intrinsically, am confident and show up authentically."
"My self worth is not tied to the approval or thoughts of those around me."
"I come from a position of strength and confidence."
"I am completely confident and full ...of courage."
"I am sure of myself, and I am not afraid to stand up for myself."
"This is the moment that I take my power back. I choose to develop the positive habit of knowing that life is here for me."
"I know I am worth healing."
"I am one with the Father, the divine Principle of my being and of all being and all the Father, divine Love posseses belongs to me as His complete expression.."
"I know that I count and I act as if I do."
"GOD gave me security, and nobody can take it from me!"
"Myconfidence is always greater than any kind of fear."
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
"No matter how old I am, I can always learn more and I choose to do so with confidence...[and I have]."
"Be your own best friend.."
"I am headed in the right direction.."
"I am strong and confident; I will fight fear and hate with ultimate diligence determination and a balanced mind, knowing that "evil never fights." "it conquers, but it doesn't fight."
"Stay Confident."
"I am willing to release the patter in my consciousness that is creating criticism."
"I lways remember i feel confident."
"My faith lifts me above my fears."
"My faith in God sets me free from all worry, anxiety and doubt."
"My vision is focused, my focus is faithful, my faith is steeped in gratitude."
"Christ is my peace, he loves and cares for me."
"My body has a remarkable capacity for healing."
"I accept blessed, timeless, sacred healing."
"Truthful expression is a healing and strengthening force.."
"I ask that the divine, universal spirit bring total healing into my life.."
"Creativity is the healing balm for the frantic mind."
"My body is continuously working on righting itself, healing itself."

No comments: